Who we are
This website is operated by Salad Pages Limited (number 10964671).
For example, we may monitor how many times you visit the website, which pages you go to, traffic data, location data and the originating domain name of a user’s internet service provider. This information helps us to build a profile of our users. Some of this data will be aggregated or statistical, which means that we will not be able to identify you individually.
You can set your browser not to accept cookies and the websites below tell you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, some of our website features may not function as a result.
- recognise you whenever you visit this website (this speeds up your access to the website as you do not have to log in each time);
- obtain information about your preferences and use of our website;
- carry out research and statistical analysis to help improve our content, and to help us better understand our users’ requirements; and
- make your online experience more efficient and enjoyable.
For further information on cookies generally visit www.aboutcookies.org or www.allaboutcookies.org.
Types of cookies
The cookies we place on your device fall into the following categories:
- Session cookies—these allow our website to link your actions during a particular browser session. These expire each time you close your browser and do not remain on your device afterwards
- Persistent cookies—these are stored on your device in between browser sessions. These allow your preferences or actions across our website to be remembered. These will remain on your device until they expire, or you delete them from your cache
- Strictly necessary cookies—these cookies are essential for you to be able to navigate our website and use its features. Without these cookies, the services you have asked for could not be provided
- Performance cookies—these cookies collect information about how you use our website, eg which pages you go to most often. These cookies do not collect personally identifiable information about you. All information collected by these cookies is aggregated and anonymous, and is only used to improve how our website works
- Functionality cookies—these cookies allow our website to remember the choices you make (such as your user name, language, last action and search preferences) and provide enhanced, more personal features. The information collected by these cookies is anonymous and cannot track your browsing activity on other websites
The cookies we use
The table below provides more information about the cookies we use and why:
|The cookies we use||What they do|
|Woo- Commerce||WooCommerce makes use of 3 cookies:
woocommerce_cart_hash; woocommerce_items_in_cart; and wp_woocommerce_session_
The first two cookies contain information about the cart as a whole and helps WooCommerce know when the cart data changes. The final cookie (wp_woocommerce_session_) contains a unique code for each customer so that it knows where to find the cart data in the database for each customer. No personal information is stored within these cookies.
We will ask for your permission (consent) to place cookies or other similar technologies on your device, except where these are essential for us to provide you with a service that you have requested (eg to enable you to put items in your shopping basket and use our check-out process).
How to turn off cookies
If you do not want to accept cookies, you can change your browser settings so that cookies are not accepted. If you do this, please be aware that you may lose some of the functionality of this website.
For further information about cookies and how to disable them please go to the Information Commissioner’s webpage on cookies: https://ico.org.uk/for-the-public/online/cookies/.
How to contact us
If you wish to contact us please send an email to email@example.com or write to The Directors, Salad Pages Limited, 89 Leigh Road, Eastleigh, Hampshire, SO50 9DQ.
Changes to this policy
This policy was finalised on 31 July 2018 and updated on 01 March 2019.
We may change this policy from time to time, when we do we will inform you by placing an updated copy on our website or otherwise informing by email or other means of communication.